SOLD BY DARREN MCCOSKER
This high set 3 bedroom home with built in ground floor offers the sort of entry level opportunity everyone talks about but few ever secure. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with park at the end of the street and being an easy walk to both train station and bus routes, the position speaks for itself.
This house needs refurbishment - the level and type is up to you. A quick tidy and rental for the investor, or a rebirth to capture a capital gain.
The property boasts:
* 2 Massive main bedrooms with extensive built ins and split air-con
* Handy sized third bedroom
* Good sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Large combined lounge/dining with extra sitting room
* Usuable kitchen with loads of additional storage space
* Large pool room
* Sitting room
* Lock up garage + covered carport
All of this on a 589m2 with solar heating, electricity, water tank (that feeds back to the laundry and garden) and fully fenced private yard.
It is rare to have so much on offer at this price, so don’t delay. Call to arrange your private inspection with Darren today.