OVER AN ACRE OF WATERFRONT LAND!
If the idea of being able to walk onto the river from your own block as well as being high and dry during flood peaks is of appeal, then this property is for you.
With 5,160m2 of gently sloping land the property offers
* 3 Bedrooms, master with study
* Oversize lounge room with tiled floor and warming fireplace,
* Bright kitchen with additional cupboard space leading to separate dining room;
* Tuscan style courtyard;
* Massive 4 bay garage/shed with additional storage/semi converted granny flat with en-suite, and
* Walking distance to Canterbury College & Waterford State School, Cafes and Restaurants and 1 minute drive from Waterford Plaza with Coles, medical, food and fresh grocery all available.
Providing a place to build your dream residence, or simply enjoy the space to store all you have while fishing from your camp-chair on the rivers edge, this home is worth inspecting. Priced to go quickly, don’t miss out – call Darren today to arrange your private inspection on 0420 620 760