Too many property investors neglect to protect their valuable asset by taking out appropriate insurance cover.

The cover you need should extend beyond the normal building insurance policy, which does not cover things like wilful or accidential damage to your property, failure to pay rent, or claims made against you by a tenant.

Your rental property may be one of the largest investments of your lifetime. First National Real Estate Springwood can help you with the right insurance policy.

Insurance provided by 
Honan Insurance Group has been specifically designed to cover residential rental properties including holiday rentals.

Honan Landlord’s Building Insurance policy covers you for risks such as:
  • Landlord's Building
  • Damage by Tenant
  • Loss of Rent
  • Public Liability
  • Landlord's Legal Expenses
  • Exploratory Costs
  • Replacement of locks
  • Landscaping costs
  • Contents including fixtures & fittings
  • Removal of debris
  • Professional and Authority Fees
  • Removal of fallen trees
  • Fumigation costs following the death of a person
  • Fusion of motors less than 4HP

Enjoy peace of mind know you have adequate insurance to protect you. Click here for further information or apply directly online.