Renting with First National Real Estate Springwood
We manage a large number of quality properties in the area. All are well maintained and fully cleaned prior to you moving in.
Four experienced property managers help make renting through First National Springwood as simple as possible.
We promote responsible renting and are members of TICA (Tenancy Information Centre of Australia) and RP Data tenancy check. Both keep records of tenants who have vacated rental properties causing damage and/or owing money. All applications are checked through these Agencies.
Rental trading hours
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Demand for property is high. Don't wait for them to become vacant before acting.
- Email or phone to arrange inspections. 07 3290 0300 email@example.com
- If possible inspect from the outside before contacting us.
- If you have pets, check if they are allowed before applying. Cats and Dogs are not allowed in units/townhouses.
- Applications are usually processed within 24-48 hours.
- Bond is always equivalent to 4 weeks rent - Transfers are not accepted.
- Rent can be paid via the internet, telephone, direct debit or credit card. NO CASH ACCEPTED IN OFFICE.
- We will arrange ALL inspections for properties that are not yet vacant. Please respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach directly.
For more information about renting with First National Real Estate, simply contact your friendly Property Management team at First National Real Estate Springwood on 07 3290 0300
Looking to buy property? Click here to request your free copy of First National Real Estate’s Home Buyer’s Guide